|Form of Medicine
Jakavi contains Ruxoilitinib, which is a small molecular inhibitor of several tyrosine protein kinases.
Ruxolitinib is used for the treatment of cancerAvailable As: 20mg/ 15mg/ 5mg tablets.Box of 56 Tablets
Jakavi is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice.
|Minimum Order Quantity
Peginterferon alfa-2B (peg in ter FEER on AL fa 2 b) is a man-made drug that acts like a protein made by the body. It is used to treat chronic hepatitis C infections.
This medicine may be used for other purposes; ask your health care provider or pharmacist if you have questions.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
• Auto-immune hepatitis
• Blood or bleeding disorders
• Colitis like ulcerative colitis or Crohn''''s disease
• Depression or other mental disorders
• Drug abuse or addiction
• Heart disease
• Kidney disease
• Rheumatoid arthritis
• Thyroid problems
• An unusual or allergic reaction to peginterferon, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
• Pregnant or trying to get pregnant